• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interest in-Denso W16PR-U spark plugs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE Denso W16PR-U spark plugs for Mopar BB's HUGE LOT!

Hey guys, i have accquired a large lot of Denso W16PR-U spark plugs and from my research, they should fit any Mopar Big Block from 59' and up...somebody correct me if i'm wrong please. These are quality Made in Japan pieces with the famous U-Groove for better engine efficiency and power!

I can sell a set of 8 for $10, that's only $1.25 per plug and put them in a padded envelope and ship them out via parcel post with delivery confirmation anywhere in the US for another $4 so that's $14 total to your doorstep, or $13 without delivery confirmation although i'd prefer to give ya'll some piece of mind. Let me know, if you want more than one set (8 per set) i'll cut ya a nice deal! Thanks guys, -Dan

PS, here's from the denso catalog so you can see if they fit your application, the 14's are a different temperature but the same plug otherwise...
http://www.globaldenso.com/cgi-bin/...on=search&filename=4w-15.txt&name=&cc=&FF=200

Last edited:
pending sale on 3 or 4 sets, 7 or 8 sets left! Will cut deals on bulk orders for example, 4 sets go for $40 shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48! Can also get Denso T16PR-U11 if anybody is interested in those let me know!

if the threads are about 3/8 to 1/2 inch long ( throw ), i beleive they will work in the big blocks

if the threads are about 3/8 to 1/2 inch long ( throw ), i beleive they will work in the big blocks

Yep according to the denso catalog, they fit anything from a 383 to a 440 applications 59+ all the way through late 70's when they stopped making BB Mopars.....new lower price $12 per set of 8 shipped to your doorstep!!! :)

Bremereric, a MOD staff member over on FABO and FMJBO said this in a post:

"They are a standard 14 mm thread so they will fit big or small block. Some heads need the extended reach plugs so they won't work on all heads."

So small block guys, these may work for ya too! PM me for more info they're for sale on FABO and FMJBO as well, thanks bremereric for the info! -Dan :)

32 plugs gone, 68 remaining pending sale on those 68...will keep everybody updated asking price for those 68 is $75 shipped if anybody else wants to hop in line:)

Dan;are these standard length or "short" style? I have to run ACCEL 437S plugs in my car for wire/boot clearance. Wouldn't mind finding an alternative,especially since I found out that the ACCEL's are made in the Czech Republic!

Dan;are these standard length or "short" style? I have to run ACCEL 437S plugs in my car for wire/boot clearance. Wouldn't mind finding an alternative,especially since I found out that the ACCEL's are made in the Czech Republic!

These are standard length plugs. Actually, i've never heard of a short style only extended. They're great plugs, but they have all sold. Keep ya posted if i get anymore, -Dan

Really?? Funny, but Nippondenso used to make the Accel plugs. This goes back to the 80's so I'm not surprised they are made elsewhere now. I prefer Eastern Europe over China though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back