• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting '67 GTX roller.

Looks like a pretty good deal for $1 dollar. If i was closer i probably wouldn't think twice about grabbing it.

What's this hobby coming to. 20K for supposedly complete roller without a transmission. Description says ready for final block and paint, but the pictures don't look that great to me. Only thing right is its worth in the 40's done, but the estimated 20K to get it there is ludicrous. Double that if you are lucky.

What's this hobby coming to. 20K for supposedly complete roller without a transmission. Description says ready for final block and paint, but the pictures don't look that great to me. Only thing right is its worth in the 40's done, but the estimated 20K to get it there is ludicrous. Double that if you are lucky.
I agree. Although pictures are obviously older. Ton of snow in Rochester, MN.

From the ad: "1967 Plymouth GTX Blue 440 4 speed Dana says it all." ....and then the car's complete history follows. I guess it DIDNT say it all

:lol:

Excellent condition??

never trust primer that is "ready to sand and paint"........ cause it never is

Auto Transport Service
Back