• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

interesting A-12 forsale ???

i have a daytona clone not even 1/2 done , a 69 charge 500 and 70 road runner couple not even started on or most of the parts for yet . may have to sell them off , but hate too .

I got a 69 GTX Convertible, numbers matching 440, 4 speed, I would love to get started on one day.

I had one of those, rare car, I believe 184 made.

I sold it as a project car to a guy in Michigan about 7 years ago.

This is a solid Carolina car too ! , It is sitting in storage waiting on me, It is currently B7, Black Top and Interior, but it was originally Triple Black, It will be returning to it's original color combo.:grin:

This is a solid Carolina car too ! , It is sitting in storage waiting on me, It is currently B7, Black Top and Interior, but it was originally Triple Black, It will be returning to it's original color combo.:grin:

Mine was R4 Red with Black interior, air grabber as well. It came from Washington State. Pretty rust free but did not have a panel on it without a dent of some kind. original engine and trans. Great canidate for a good resto.

hope i dont piss any one off with this but i look at rebody as taking the vin off a rough car and putting it in a better body my dad and i restore our cars in a small garage and dont have the money to get real good project cars to fix so we get the parts car of a parts car of a parts car that still somehow has the correct title to vin to body for that car and that is what we start with
we are doing a challenger right now that i havent talked to anyone that would have took it as a project we replaced both inner fendes one outer fender all floor steel except the part under the package tray both rear framerails one front framerailwas patched as well as parts of the firewall and the complete roof skin but the vin title fendertag still remains true to the remaining original parts of the car i hope this makes sense the way i worded it i have picks i can post of the project but it was a combined from parts of three cars and new parts i feel if anybody acused us of rebodyi would probly get a bit agitated cause we went to great lengths to put a forgoten mopar back on the road where it belongs without just passing it off by switching the vin to a better car
by the way the two i cut up for parts was in better shape then the one that was rebuilt but the tags where all missing and no paperwork for them

sorry its so long and sounds like a rant benny
just my 300 cents:icon_axe:

Auto Transport Service
Back