• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

interior paint

Howdy from Alabama! We have a local painter's supply in our city that has a lot of high dollar equipment and supplies that can mix almost any color for any application with the paint code. Maybe one in your area can do the same. I found this link; http://www.moparfan.com/showthread.php?tid=147 , with some good information. I have always liked the Magnums. Welcome to our Forum, good luck and please upload pictures.

yeah that's where i'm at now.i had this one shop make it of the dodge codes but they can't get some type of laquer anymore because the E.P.A. banned it.it would be nice in this day of restorations it would be more available.but I have some good news,if anyone is looking for the bushing for the windshield wiper that connects the arm to motor,the big bushing not the little white ones.there's a guy here in Wisconsin called vans auto that sells them he also sells them on ebay for 75.00 have one on my car and it work's great.

Auto Transport Service
Back