• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior screw kits

revmaster

Local time
10:06 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 105 piece interior screw kits are the same and correct at year one or classic for 69 gtx. A little more at yearone but i know there are 2 screws that have a long shoulder for the kick panels. Cant tell by looking at the pics when u order. Thanks for any info . just that i can get one quicker than the other because some have more stock .

As long as the scre is the correct pitch, length and head, why would you give a **** whether it has the shoulder ?!?!?

I bought one of the generic interior screw kits for my 67 (don't remember where from). Assume none will be the right size.

I might have to try one of the Chrysler Master Kits mentioned above.

As long as the scre is the correct pitch, length and head, why would you give a **** whether it has the shoulder ?!?!?
Well if youre paying j like to see what im payong for. I hate to pay 28 dollars for shipping when they dont show pics. I figure if im going to pay a luttle more for better then im happier to pay a bit more. . but i know its not spmethkng to really worry about.

I bought a kit from Classic for my '69 Coronet, i did not use all screws but i did found everything i needed and was a good fit.
I did have some screw holes that were overtightened in the past and had to use a different/bigger screw for that.

Auto Transport Service
Back