• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

interview with Josephqatarcarguy- founder Qatarcarguys #classiccars #qatar #qatar2022 #fifa2022

josephqatarcarguy

Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score
hey guys this is just a quick shot into my classic muscle car group in Qatar . Anyone whos visiting Qatar for the fifa world cup 2022 should get in touch and well have a pint and talk muscle cars.
Please leave your comments/suggestions/questions you might have about Qatar.

Insta - @qatar_car_guys
Tiktok - QatarCarGuys
Facebook- QatarCarGuys

Guys shoot your questions about qatar, there seems to be a wrong / old image of the country among many , watch the whole interview and you'll get a better idea

I did watch, Good info and interview. The blonde gal.... I could not place her accent. Mabey Sweden, Norway ?
What is the body shop business like in Qatar ? I assume no rust repair :drinks:

Guys shoot your questions about qatar, there seems to be a wrong / old image of the country among many , watch the whole interview and you'll get a better idea
Nice to hear you and your group have a love of old American muscle. Has to be a challenge obtaining parts for our old cars, whether it’s availability or required cash (for those who don’t have it). Don’t have much knowledge of Qatar other than occasional articles I’ve read. I understand it’s pronounced something like ‘cutter’. Would have taken me a long time to figure that out, lol.

All the best with your endeavors.

I’m still not selling you any of my old cars to go over there but anyone who likes old American Musclecars is OK in my book. Why don’t you post some pictures of your groups cars over there. I’m sure there are some pretty nice ones.:thumbsup:

Nice to hear you and your group have a love of old American muscle. Has to be a challenge obtaining parts for our old cars, whether it’s availability or required cash (for those who don’t have it). Don’t have much knowledge of Qatar other than occasional articles I’ve read. I understand it’s pronounced something like ‘cutter’. Would have taken me a long time to figure that out, lol.

All the best with your endeavors.
Considering the Emir of Qatar pronounces it "kuh-tar", the "cutter" pronunciation is Western media/US Gov't construct. Like the "knee-Jare" nonsense with the nation of Niger

I’m still not selling you any of my old cars to go over there but anyone who likes old American Musclecars is OK in my book. Why don’t you post some pictures of your groups cars over there. I’m sure there are some pretty nice ones.:thumbsup:
Haha cheers mate and check this thread out and pop down here for fifa 2022 , we'll get some cold pints , listen to some old school rock n roll and talk muscle cars!! Haha

Muscle - classic cars in Qatar - Mates & their beasts - Orchestrated by Josephqatarcarguy

I did watch, Good info and interview. The blonde gal.... I could not place her accent. Mabey Sweden, Norway ?
What is the body shop business like in Qatar ? I assume no rust repair :drinks:
put in the comment on youtube if you havw any questions/ suggestions things you would like to see mate . and shes from belarus . and aye not much rust issues

Any other type of media your on?
Your own website? YouTube channel?

Any other questions/ suggestions on vids you would like to see ? Anyone on here coming down for fifa 2022 ?

I'm not much of a soccer fan, but Qatar would be a cool trip to me. I've been all over the ME, from 1982 to 2001. Qatar is one place I never had orders for. Closest I think I ever made it was Bahrain and Dubai.

I was stationed in West Germany in 1990 when the World Cup finals were held in Rome. Crazy times! I had never seen so much alcohol in one place. My neighbors woke my wife and I at two am, this was when the West German team won it against the team from Argentina. Nothing like beer and brouchens with sausage for breakfast. I don't believe anyone showed up for work on Monday, since the game occurred on a Sunday night. And we partied until at least 9am.

I'm not much of a soccer fan, but Qatar would be a cool trip to me. I've been all over the ME, from 1982 to 2001. Qatar is one place I never had orders for. Closest I think I ever made it was Bahrain and Dubai.

I was stationed in West Germany in 1990 when the World Cup finals were held in Rome. Crazy times! I had never seen so much alcohol in one place. My neighbors woke my wife and I at two am, this was when the West German team won it against the team from Argentina. Nothing like beer and brouchens with sausage for breakfast. I don't believe anyone showed up for work on Monday, since the game occurred on a Sunday night. And we partied until at least 9am.
Hahah sounds rowdy !! Come on down for some rock n roll and muscle cars sir !! And well getting plastered!! Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back