• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introducing Myself and Projects

hello and welcome to the site.

Welcome from Cincinnati! Hopefully someday soon we can get all the s/w Ohio guys together.

Is the 68 Charger an original R/T? I see a grill badge there…

Welcome aboard from another Ohioan.. Nice collection:thumbsup:

If you decide to sell the 68 throw a price on here, I'm sure someone might be interested.

Welcome aboard from Ohio. 'Aarons air'(member) lives in Dayton also.
Thanks. My teenage sons a lot tech at Walker Toyota (Pontiac RIP) and theyre putting on a little car show cruise in this evening 6-8. He’ll have my Charger there.

Hello from Morden Manitoba Canada.

Your 68 Charger looks no worse really then mine did when I started. Please don’t part it out. That car deserves to be restored. I’m sure it won’t be cheap but they are worth so much when done I’m sure it’s still worth it to someone. Maybe one day we’ll make a deal and it can be a Canadian car. Lol. I love that colour also. Your 69 coronet also looks in quite good shape. I love your collection. Good luck on your projects!
Thanks Tim. I agree. We took it apart and really got spooked when the rear frame rails were so bad. If I find a really talented body welder, I would love to bring it back.

Welcome from Cincinnati! Hopefully someday soon we can get all the s/w Ohio guys together.

Is the 68 Charger an original R/T? I see a grill badge there…

3A073375-D4F8-42C1-8428-396C47FC7A8B.jpeg 62C6F693-795D-4D17-80ED-0EF559AB435E.jpeg

Thanks Tim. I agree. We took it apart and really got spooked when the rear frame rails were so bad. If I find a really talented body welder, I would love to bring it back.
Hey again. Been a while and I was just looking through some old threads. Did you ever get a chance to dig into your 68 charger project? Seems parts availability is better then it was from amd now. Just hadn’t seen or heard anything on your project.

Auto Transport Service
Back