• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is 2nd place really the 1st loser???

2nd in a show is great. It is a beautiful car which deserves awards. Shows are a subjective thing and it's good to impress the judges.
Drag racing is different. It's not subjective. You win a round or you don't. As a many year traveling bracket racer I won many events, was runner-up many times, many, many going deep in the rounds against top level competition. Winning any round is satisfying. Losing not so much.
Having a beautiful car like that with all the hard work you must have put in, should make you proud.

Congratulations on your trophy. It must be nice to get out on lovely day and go to a car show. We don't have them up here anymore. Nice diversification of cars. I was kind of wondering about newish Suburban with hood up next to yellow A M X, though?
The Suburban belonged to a girl that had dressed up the engine bay and some fancy pinstripe and she was proud of her accomplishments and she was young, you have to start somewhere. I told her that we were going help her find an old Mopar, her reply was, I can’t afford one of them. Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back