• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone from Megaparts a member here?

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
I sent an email over a week ago - marked Important & Follow-up......no reply.

I have just called three times now.....no reply.....they are open till 8pm (according to the message)

Is anyone there a member here ? I know they are not a Vendor.....or does someone have a hotline to get their attention?

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Was emailing back and forth a bit at 9:00 my time last night with Jamie. They should answer the phone right now. I do know that Mondays are always quite busy for them.

Joel lives "up the road"... @hunt2elk
Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying "just up the road". It's about a 2.5 hour drive for me. But yeah, a lot closer than you 2 are from them.

I just have a tech question about their cat-whiskers.....rather buy from Megaparts than try Vans.

Wow....finally got through on attempt #8.

No stock, no knowledge of the product, and no idea when it might come in.

Vans here I come. :BangHead:

Jamie is terribly busy with finishing up his warehouse so yea it’s hectic for him right now but he did send out a few parts to me last week in a very timely fashion although it did take a few days to get the order in.

1664232435462.png

:popcorn:

Auto Transport Service
Back