• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone from Megaparts a member here?

Funny thing is.....usually when I say that I'm a member of "For B Bodies Only", I get a favourable response - I never say I'm a Staff member - that's just wrong as far as I'm concerned. Being associated with such a high-profile site in the Mopar world at least solicits a response which means they understand I'm not just messing them around.
But to have not received a reply to my email, especially when it was marked Important......I would have been happy if the reply was as simple as "Sorry man, no stock, and no idea when we'll get more".

From my experience, things have changed with Mega Parts. If you're "lucky" you get the younger, more pleasant dude.
Otherwise, you talk with someone who sounds like they give ZERO fucks. Carlisle was the topper for me.

Open for about 10 more minutes if they are timely. (edit: never mind....thought you meant Mega.....)

I'm about 1/2 the distance @hunt2elk is. A couple other members are about 30min from them, but I can't very well "volunteer" them.....

I'm happy to assist if I can - need to make a run there relatively soon, too, but some of what I want is STILL back ordered :-(

Mark

From my experience, things have changed with Mega Parts. If you're "lucky" you get the younger, more pleasant dude.
Otherwise, you talk with someone who sounds like they give ZERO fucks. Carlisle was the topper for me.
Yeah, Jamie is the one running the show now, selling and purchasing. He has his hands full for certain. His Dad Roy is a good guy to talk to in person, but not so much on the phone at times. Jamie sells quite the volume of stuff and does get overwhelmed at times, very understandable imo.

why would they give you a rat's *** when you are clearly looking for cat whiskers?
In the words of my favourite Aussie comedian ......

1664248150141.png

:lol:

I know this is probably a day late and dollar short but did you try Richard? (69Bfan)

Maybe I got that guy.
Been awhile since I've had any dealings with Mancini but Wes (iirc) was pretty much the one that you were going to get on the phone and if things were busy, he was fairly short on the phone. Thing is, I always got what I was needing and in a very timely manner too. Don't think they carry any cats asses though..... :D

I know this is probably a day late and dollar short but did you try Richard? (69Bfan)
I reached out (not around) to Richard last year about this. It would be a custom order by the sounds of things.

I have sourced blank lengths of whiskers now, and the clips, so I hope to make it up myself, since no-none seems to be selling them already done - with solid backing. I can get rubber flexibles, but they are crap really, they get soft and move, then the glass grabs them and it's all downhill from there.

Jamie is a great guy. His dad Roy has been off work for months due to a medical issue They hired someone to help out There are doing the best they can to keep up. I live 15 minutes from them. They also won’t be doing many shows. If you get a chance stop in and see them.

I reached out (not around) to Richard last year about this. It would be a custom order by the sounds of things.

I have sourced blank lengths of whiskers now, and the clips, so I hope to make it up myself, since no-none seems to be selling them already done - with solid backing. I can get rubber flexibles, but they are crap really, they get soft and move, then the glass grabs them and it's all downhill from there.
Okeedokee glad you got it handled!

I reached out (not around)
:rofl:

I placed an order Sunday and it was here yesterday, with service like that I can understand why they are busy…

Not sure when Jamie sleeps. He generally emails back and forth to me just before midnight. Latest exchange was on SUNDAY night about a shifter boot I wanted to order for the '66. He was upright and honest that it would crack using the Inland shifter handle, due to it's larger diameter. He changed the listing to exclude '66, or Inland usage, while we were yakking. Doesn't get me what I need, but he could have just taken my 200 bucks...

Not sure when Jamie sleeps. He generally emails back and forth to me just before midnight. Latest exchange was on SUNDAY night about a shifter boot I wanted to order for the '66. He was upright and honest that it would crack using the Inland shifter handle, due to it's larger diameter. He changed the listing to exclude '66, or Inland usage, while we were yakking. Doesn't get me what I need, but he could have just taken my 200 bucks...
Good people. Jamie is at the shop from 11-5. And he works until midnight or longer.

Auto Transport Service
Back