• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Google(TM) trying to pi$$ us off?

Al K

Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
So,here I sit,Saturday morning,waiting for the Folger's to do it's magic and get my sorry and sore *** motivated. I check out the "Jokes" section(gotta start out the morning with some funny stuff from you guys) and right above the listing of threads I see: (...and this is even difficult to type...)

"2010 Camaro Outperforms the Challenger,blahblahblah..."
"Go to @#$%&.com blahblahblah"

Ads by Google

I'm thinkin'(DANGER! DANGER!) "Who do I get pissed at-Google or @#$%&-for putting this on a(last time I checked),ahem,MOPAR site?"
Not blaming admin or the mods;ad revenue is ad revenue. And,please understand that this missive is tongue-in-cheek:grin::grin::grin:. I just thought it wasn't right that THEY(whoever...) were ballsy enough to put that "tease" out there on our site. To be fair,we need to have a Google ad on a BowTie forum touting the Challenger's ***-kicking abilities:tongueflap:.
The new Camaro,IMHO,looks like a cartoon car:confused::confused::confused:. Both the Challenger and the Mustang(don't beat me:black_eye:...) look "right" for what they were intended to be-a retro-style musclecar. Whether or not it(the Camaro) "outperforms the Challenger" I haven't researched. I'd still rather have a Challenger in my driveway than an escapee from the set of "Transformers":yes::yes::yes:.

Am I being too deep for this early hour? Should I just go back to bed?

So,here I sit,Saturday morning,waiting for the Folger's to do it's magic and get my sorry and sore *** motivated. I check out the "Jokes" section(gotta start out the morning with some funny stuff from you guys) and right above the listing of threads I see: (...and this is even difficult to type...)

"2010 Camaro Outperforms the Challenger,blahblahblah..."
"Go to @#$%&.com blahblahblah"

Ads by Google

I'm thinkin'(DANGER! DANGER!) "Who do I get pissed at-Google or @#$%&-for putting this on a(last time I checked),ahem,MOPAR site?"
Not blaming admin or the mods;ad revenue is ad revenue. And,please understand that this missive is tongue-in-cheek:grin::grin::grin:. I just thought it wasn't right that THEY(whoever...) were ballsy enough to put that "tease" out there on our site. To be fair,we need to have a Google ad on a BowTie forum touting the Challenger's ***-kicking abilities:tongueflap:.
The new Camaro,IMHO,looks like a cartoon car:confused::confused::confused:. Both the Challenger and the Mustang(don't beat me:black_eye:...) look "right" for what they were intended to be-a retro-style musclecar. Whether or not it(the Camaro) "outperforms the Challenger" I haven't researched. I'd still rather have a Challenger in my driveway than an escapee from the set of "Transformers":yes::yes::yes:.

Am I being too deep for this early hour? Should I just go back to bed?
every time i log on it seems there is a new mustang ad

There are ads here? I guess I've gotten WAY too good at tuning them out. Had to actually scroll up to see the one being discussed....

Auto Transport Service
Back