• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is he a racer?

SSing

Local time
7:17 PM
Reaction score
I´m trying to get in contact with 66Satellite47, but his mailbox is full.
Someone here know him and can tell him to empty it?
Thank you.

Sorry, we lost Bill earlier this year. His nephew has his satellite. Bill was a racer for decades.

Last edited:
Sorry, we lost Bill earlier this year. His nephew has his satellite. Bill was a racer for decades.
oh... I´m so sorry.
I didn´t know him or anything but you feel sorry for his family and close friends...
It was about an old ad Bill posted, selling a set of Mopar DC Electronic Ignition parts.
Thank you for letting me know anyway.
Stefan

oh... I´m so sorry.
I didn´t know him or anything but you feel sorry for his family and close friends...
It was about an old ad Bill posted, selling a set of Mopar DC Electronic Ignition parts.
Thank you for letting me know anyway.
Stefan

If you are looking for anything ignition related talk to @HALIFAXHOPS .. If he doens't have it, i would be shocked

Sorry to hear this. Maybe we can have a Legendary members list like we do on FABO. Lots of great members have passed on. Calling:@toolmanmike and @ Joeychicago. I sent Mike a message. Kim

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back