• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is There A Mopar Dispute in Florida??

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Big Daddy's Mopar Show one weekend in November and the FMA Show the next weekend.
WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS IN FLORIDA??

110820mcs.jpg updated-logo-2.png

Issue with sharing the room ! So now there a week and a block away from each other

I believe they used to over lap show dates too they split it up to make everyone happy!

We had issue for our Mopar super swap meet Mecum kept putting there auction on our weekend we moved they moved . So we stuck ours at the last weekend in the month . So we get more turn out

It is real hard for me being 7-8 hours away to do 2 shows back to back at my age. I have always enjoyed Big Daddy's and sort of thought that was the last show of the year. I certainly can't stay the week between, so I will have to choose, if I'm able to attend either. Thanks

I'm only 2.5 hours away and it's tough for me.

That's 10 hours of driving, plus tralering, loading and unloading (I'm a vendor) all in two weekends.

Lawn, housework, and family suffer.

I think what really happened was a dispute between Big Daddy and the FMA. I heard they patched it up and were trying to move it back to the Museum. But, still no go. And he sold some of the property off. So it probably won't happen. It's a shame. I started going to that show I think the first year they had it.

I heard it was the horse track which was used for parking.

If so, that puts a serious bind in the plans.

Maybe one show could take all the metrics.
They take a lot of resources on their own.

I know i got a letter..and it was NOT a happy tone. the card Big Daddy sent last year ( i didn't go) claimed THAT was the official florida mopar assoc. show, about a week or two later i got one from FMA "correcting" that info. i get the sense there's a money or ego issue someplace. can't make either one this year sadly because i tend to score at that swap meet.

Auto Transport Service
Back