• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is There Any Interest In A Pair Of 392 Hemi Heads From 1957?

poopdeckpappy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
There's a pair of 392 Hemi heads for sale locally and was wondering if I should snatch these up and possibly resell them, or possibly hoard these for something for a later date? Is there a fair amount of value in these heads? What could I slap these on? Is there a guy out there with a block waiting for these date coded heads to fulfill his/her ultimate dream of having a cool Hemi?

The casting #'s are 1731528-1, 1731528-2 Any and all input would be appreciated!! These are supposedly from '57.

Last edited:
Aloha, I'm interested . How Much ??? Mahalo C

I guess from the lack of response these heads might be crap, even though they are Chrysler Hemi OE?

Hemi heads are valuable--if you can find a buyer.. They must be in rebuildable shape--no cracks. Look on ebay or got to Hot Hemi Heads on the web and check out their forum...............MO

Auto Transport Service
Back