• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this Hobby already expensive to make it MORE EXPENSIVE ?

i agree prices on some new parts is a little high but some guys try to get rich on one used part like 85.oo for two dome lite covers for my fastback barracuda told the guy he was nuts and didn't bye them

that's the price you pay for MoPar excellence and exclusivity!! lol

if the repro parts were EXCELENT will think about, BUT IS NOT

now wait you have to buy repro door panels for 3rd gen chargers ( SPECIALLY ACCUFORM ) and will known if we are paying the EXCELLENCE OF A MOPAR

My "bud's" Father-in-law is resto-modifying a 69 Chevelle Big Block.
I just helped him find:
Power steering bracketry, all new all complete and powdercoated 60 degree black, with hardware.
Get ready...
$80 dollars w/out shipping and handeling.
Vintage stuff...$100. (you have to clean & paint)
Take you pic.
WE in the Mopar world would love to pay those prices.

I'm willing to pay more than that, but reasonable would be good. I mean I look at it this way. With a Mopar when you're done, you have twice the car any chebbie ever could be.

My "bud's" Father-in-law is resto-modifying a 69 Chevelle Big Block.
I just helped him find:
Power steering bracketry, all new all complete and powdercoated 60 degree black, with hardware.
Get ready...
$80 dollars w/out shipping and handeling.
Vintage stuff...$100. (you have to clean & paint)
Take you pic.
WE in the Mopar world would love to pay those prices.

I got all new power steering brackets that are powder coated from Herbs for $55.00.

Auto Transport Service
Back