• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO 1973 RR history

Love the 73-74 and want to get one someday. A factory big block w/ ac and B5? Plus red stripes. Whoa.

I’ll say one thing, that’s a beautiful car. If it was mine, I would return the red stripes to it, it would really pop even more than it does now. Welcome to FBBO from up here in the Mitten, you got yourself a keeper there.

I’ll say one thing, that’s a beautiful car. If it was mine, I would return the red stripes to it, it would really pop even more than it does now. Welcome to FBBO from up here in the Mitten, you got yourself a keeper there.
Thanks. I agree. Somewhere someone took off the Red. Long term goal to bring them back.

There's no place for the VIN on the form...
Yep. When I called they said its a “maybe” that they can cross reference it. No idea if they can find any records that they are able to share from 20+ years ago.

Just update for future reference. CA DMV history only went back 5 years. With info I already had.

No info from CTC. Search continues.

Auto Transport Service
Back