• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB ISO: Aluminum FOUR bolt 413 RB Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

Local time
4:25 PM
Reaction score
I know I’m looking for a needle in a haystack, but figured it doesn’t hurt to ask! So I’m sitting on this ‘62 Chrysler and would absolutely love to dress that 413 up. Unlike the later B and RB engines, the heads only accept 4 bolt valve covers.

I’m looking for any cool 1960’s style finned aluminum valve covers. They don’t have to be show quality, I’m just wanting to even find a pair I could possibly clean up and polish and make the ol’ 413 look a bit more lively!

62628E13-95B6-448A-A4E8-1C54EE2220F7.jpeg

I’m looking for any Cal Custom, Offenhauser Wieand etc etc style covers. Please let me know if you might have some for an early big block with 4 bolt holes. Thanks!

B99F8C7D-7EA7-48E1-AE51-64B299CFB259.jpeg

Will a 6 bolt cover fit? Or is the pattern different? I have never seen any 4 bolt covers.

You need an inline two 4 barrel carb set up like a 62 300H came with !

525BAF72-227F-46B5-B0F3-F93702D76487.jpeg

I've had good success using M/Ts on a 4 bolt max wedge head. Nobody even really noticed lol.

I've had good success using M/Ts on a 4 bolt max wedge head. Nobody even really noticed lol.
I was not sure if the 4 bolts were the same as the 6 bolt as far as mounting. But if they are the poster has loots to look at. I would just modify the corner fasteners and epoxy them to the covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back