• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO Rear Quarter Glass Seal/Rubber

StayTrue

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score
Probably an impossible part to find but has anyone replaced the seal/rubber around the rear quarter glass?

The "good news" is that they are all the same Dodge and Plymouth 66-70.

The "bad news" is that I've only ever seen one for sale and that was on ebay about 5 years ago.

The "good news" is that they are all the same Dodge and Plymouth 66-70.

The "bad news" is that I've only ever seen one for sale and that was on ebay about 5 years ago.
I haven't really taken a super good look but does the seal go all the way around the glass like the 65s do?

You might try Steele Rubber Products Universal catalogue. If you have a piece of the seal you might find a similar cross-section. Years ago, Steele custom made a rear glass seal for my 65 Chevy II sedan. I sent them a piece of the old seal and they made it up.

You might try Steele Rubber Products Universal catalogue. If you have a piece of the seal you might find a similar cross-section. Years ago, Steele custom made a rear glass seal for my 65 Chevy II sedan. I sent them a piece of the old seal and they made it up.
Yeah I don’t have anything just yet but was planning to remove the glass for paint.
Has anyone ever removed their glass? I need to get a hood look at it tomorrow but I’m thinking it’s just a bottom seal only.‍♂️

Auto Transport Service
Back