• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's a Mopar .... nearly.....

I apologize for being late to the party. There was a C-V8 on Bring-A-Trailer in March

As a Mopar guy I always wanted an Interceptor. More than 20 years ago my boss and I knew one of the tow companies towing cars for a charity. One day we walked past his yard and there was an Interceptor! Rough but.... I could not resist at $500! Sat at a body shop for 22 years, bumped on the front and didn't run. I put it on Ebay twice! first time a slim ball tried to scam me. Below is my ebay description and pictures. I sold to the high bidder after the auction for $1000. One of the few vehicles where I made money in my life!

1974 Jensen Interceptor Mark 3 coupe for parts or restore. 440, Torqueflite, PS, PB, AC, Power Windows and leather and fleece interior. It is a louvered hood car. This car sat outside a body shop for about 22 years. It had some body work and a repaint before the accident 22 years ago. There are no Keys and it is missing the rear Jensen emblem, 2 jack hole covers, spare tire and a wheel center cap. Accident damage on the right front. Bent fender, bent bumper, broken parking light and side marker and one of those pretty Lucas headlights is broken. He put a battery in it and the lights and the wipers work. It is not running. The motor is stuck. The trans. is stuck in park so the rear wheels don’t move. I do not know if it needs the ignition key in the steering lock or what. The hood is rusty so it is going to need one. It also needs rust repair over the front panel. The front fenders, rocker panels and rear quarters have rust. The bracket under the dash for the steering column is rusty. Needs a new exhaust system but the chrome tailpipes are included. Included are the factory jack, lug wrench, spark plus wrench and a "King Dick" tool set. He has a clear New Jersey title in his name. There is a mileage discrepancy between the title and the speedometer.

DCP_2891.JPG

DCP_2892.JPG

DCP_2893.JPG

DCP_2894.JPG

DCP_2895.JPG

DCP_2896.JPG

DCP_2897.JPG

DCP_2898.JPG

DCP_2899.JPG

DCP_2900.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back