• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's not OK to read someone else's diary......unless....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
They gather up their crap and move out then file for a divorce and leave the dairy (dairys) behind....? Well, that's what she did and heck yeah I read them! There were 3 of them things! It was like she would get tired of one or liked the looks of another and carry on the story. Finally went through the 3rd one in the last couple of weeks and well, I'm convince she had some pretty good (bad) mental issues going on. I'm not one to infringe on someone's thoughts etc but if she's going to leave them then I'm gonna look. It's an open window into the mind sometimes and finding out just what was in hers was a bit eye opening.

They gather up their crap and move out then file for a divorce and leave the dairy (dairys) behind....? Well, that's what she did and heck yeah I read them! There were 3 of them things! It was like she would get tired of one or liked the looks of another and carry on the story. Finally went through the 3rd one in the last couple of weeks and well, I'm convince she had some pretty good (bad) mental issues going on. I'm not one to infringe on someone's thoughts etc but if she's going to leave them then I'm gonna look. It's an open window into the mind sometimes and finding out just what was in hers was a bit eye opening.
Perhaps you should have looked sooner...

Someone else left there's around, and there was something about taking showers with her daddy!

Auto Transport Service
Back