• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's so HOT

Today, predicted high, only 113f, tomorrow 118, sunday predicted 121f. Kinda hope they are wrong.
They weren't wrong. 3.45 pm saturday, in the shade on the back porch.
49°c converts to 120.2° f.

20200711_151718.jpg

Last edited:
Just checked. It's 70 degrees with a light wind blowing at 4:00 pm Saturday.

My mistake, i rechecked. Sunday is 122, monday is 121f.
Weather people in AZ have the perfect job. The answer is always hot and sunny for the next few days. Rain possible somewhere but not in AZ. Monsoons slow to get here if they ever do. Watch for changes I'm sure it's going to be hotter. What a job

Weather people in AZ have the perfect job. The answer is always hot and sunny for the next few days. Rain possible somewhere but not in AZ. Monsoons slow to get here if they ever do. Watch for changes I'm sure it's going to be hotter. What a job

True that. Does it seem that they don't look out the window during monsoon as black clouds are approaching and they claim its only a 10% chance of rain?

Monsoons have been getting less every year. I can remember the walls of dirt coming up from Tucson. You knew it was going to be a bad one. Yet weather people would tell we have a 10% change then the next morning you would see these dummies standing in 4 feet of water telling us what a surprise that was then repeat the same thing for the next day. It's all because the sun has melted the grey matter between their ears.

75 at 2:00 pm. It will get to 55 tonight. 40 degrees at night this week in the upper elevations

This is a everyday thing for us here in FL.
Fl is horrible!
Even at night the humidity is high ! My poor a/c unit can't keep up with this crap

Nothing wrong with hot weather.

sweat-makes-you-sexy-05-bess431.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back