• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Tail Light Tuesday Whatchya Got?

20201025_124400.jpg

Here's mine. 1964 Polara with middle reverse light removed and replaced with third red taillight/stop light, set up for sequential flash turn. Also NOS dealership plaque for McManus Motors in London, Ontario, where car was sold new. I am second owner for 41 years.

P6130004.JPG

Here's mine. 1964 Polara with middle reverse light removed and replaced with third red taillight/stop light, set up for sequential flash turn. Also NOS dealership plaque for McManus Motors in London, Ontario, where car was sold new. I am second owner for 41 years.

View attachment 1157723

Landy would add the other light to his 330 Dodge. He liked the three lights.
Screenshot_20210825-142254_Chrome.jpg

I wasn't a huge fan of the Mopar show cars of that vintage. I think it's terrific that they survived.... but I'm still not real impressed.
Now, Lee Smith's car can park in my garage, ANYTIME!

I wasn't a huge fan of the Mopar show cars of that vintage. I think it's terrific that they survived.... but I'm still not real impressed.
Now, Lee Smith's car can park in my garage, ANYTIME!
Met Lee at the All Hemi Reunion in '08:lowdown::lowdown:

IMG_1180.JPG IMG_1181.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back