• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's Tail Light Tuesday Whatchya Got?

Ok, I’ll play

762B4EA4-7224-4705-B890-E8BFA07A70CE.jpeg

That was not my intentions, delete if you like. I was just wondering why the original thread was quiet. :fool:
It's always fun to watch the threads go off the rails on these forums. I will merge the two threads when I get back to my laptop.

Is this enough taillights for you! The musclepalooza show at Lebanon Valley New York! This picture was in Hot Rod Magazine! Can you spot my 71 Challenger convertible?

20221130_095252.jpg

Say what now?
Up until ‘68, the front turn signal/parking lights were only on in the park position on the headlight switch. In ‘69 forward, they stayed on. Probably just the switch.

Last edited:
I don't understand you Plymouth guys,440+6 and you can't even finish the equation! LOL Nice 70 GTX! I wish I still had mine!
Ok ill bite.....what are you thinking?
Am I missing something

I don't understand you Plymouth guys,440+6 and you can't even finish the equation! LOL Nice 70 GTX! I wish I still had mine!

Ok ill bite.....what are you thinking?
Am I missing something
Tank is full, and there’s a bag in the glovebox, which only leaves one thing! :bananaweed: :monkeyleft:

Come on, I wasn’t lucky enough to grow up in that era and I know
:rofl:

Up until ‘68, the front turn signal/parking lights were only on in the park position on the headlight switch. In ‘69 forward, they stayed on. Probably just the switch.
Oh, I see now - and yes, I'd like for my '68 to mimic the '69 in that regard.
Wonder how?

Auto Transport Service
Back