• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Jacked up 71+ Rally Gauge Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s just me

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a 71+ rally gauge bezel that’s in good condition, that someone cut the radio area into one that fits a single din radio. I’m doing a resto mod but can’t bring myself to cut up mine. It’s in too good of shape to hack up, or get rid of any of my #’s matching parts for that matter.

Looking for a 71+ rally gauge bezel that’s in good condition, that someone cut the radio area into one that fits a single din radio. I’m doing a resto mod but can’t bring myself to cut up mine. It’s in too good of shape to hack up, or get rid of any of my #’s matching parts for that matter.
I have one I'll send pics when I get off work

20220608_130141.jpg

Do you also need a gauge cluster that’s cut? I would cut a good cluster either…

Do you also need a gauge cluster that’s cut? I would cut a good cluster either…
I don’t. I had Dakota digital make a custom gauge set. There are just some things you can’t cut up.

Thanks for all the help everyone. I ended up over paying for a pretty good radio delete bezel. This way I can cut it exactly the way I want to.

Just kidding obviously. Just wanted to see how many heart attacks I can cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back