• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

James Bond To Stay Male, Will Be Played By Elliot Page

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:50 AM
Reaction score
September 29th, 2021
article-9592-1.jpg

LOS ANGELES, CA—James Bond fans around the world breathed a sigh of relief this week as Paramount Studios announced that the next iteration of the beloved British superspy will still be a male character played by a man.

"We are pleased to announce that we have chosen male actor Elliot Page to play James Bond!" said a spokesperson. "James Bond has always been a man, and we want to be true to that legacy."

"Cheerio!" said Page, attempting his best British accent. "I'm absolutely gobsmacked to be given this role, mate! The name's Bond. James Bond! Teeheehee!"

According to sources, Page was given the role due to his acting skills and also due to the fact that he's a man who is very, very male.

In preparation for the role, Page has started an intense workout regimen in hopes of gaining weight until he weighs in at around 130 pounds.

There is currently no official word on who will play the main Bond girl in the next film, although sources say it will be Caitlyn Jenner.

Sorry but with lipstick he would look like a woman, oh wait “he” is a gay woman. So much for a man in the roll of James Bond. Hell he could play Bond and the Bond girl at the same time!

Last edited:
This nut was on the show Umbrella Academy and played the part of a girl who turned out to be a lesbian. Then she decided she was a boy, but still wanted to keep her role on the show, soooo….. she was a girl who thought she was a boy, who was pretending to be a girl, who was also a lesbian???
CF76585F-4747-4193-8B58-4118579F3A92.png

Sorry but with lipstick he would look like a woman, oh wait “he” is a gay woman. So much for a man in the roll of James Bond. Hell he could play Bond and the Bond girl at the same time!
She was given an award for best leading actress, not actor.

I realize this is a joke, but.....
I have no idea who, or what, that is....... but i bet my girlfriend does. Another bad sign.

I was rejected for the role, they are biased against Klingons.

Look at it this way, the studio can save money by having Bond and the Bond girl rolled into one

The original post is a joke, but I'm tired of seeing "woke" remakes on TV. "Highway to Heaven" is being redone...with a black woman angel. "Wonder Years" is being redone...with a black family. Wokeness for the sake of wokeness....can't wait to see if they decide to screw with "Threes Company" or, God forbid, "The Brady Bunch"!!

Let’s not forget Life cereals “Mikey” is now a girl and State Farm switched “Jake” to a black guy. It never ends
29E523FD-073B-45C4-9619-A5665CC6E5A3.png
The original post is a joke, but I'm tired of seeing "woke" remakes on TV. "Highway to Heaven" is being redone...with a black woman angel. "Wonder Years" is being redone...with a black family. Wokeness for the sake of wokeness....can't wait to see if they decide to screw with "Threes Company" or, God forbid, "The Brady Bunch"!!

A transgender Canadian, huh.....they blew it. They could have gotten someone with Bond film experience like Grace Jones.

Last edited:
But the little gay black " whatever" on the Cinderalla Movie, who played Tinkerbell...Well what can I say.... PERFECT.... I am still laughing

I hate the State Farm ads because they make their customers look stupid and the black guy is condescending. I like the Liberty Insurance ads because they do the opposite. And they have a Plymouth Duster.

September 29th, 2021
View attachment 1173571

LOS ANGELES, CA—James Bond fans around the world breathed a sigh of relief this week as Paramount Studios announced that the next iteration of the beloved British superspy will still be a male character played by a man.

"We are pleased to announce that we have chosen male actor Elliot Page to play James Bond!" said a spokesperson. "James Bond has always been a man, and we want to be true to that legacy."

"Cheerio!" said Page, attempting his best British accent. "I'm absolutely gobsmacked to be given this role, mate! The name's Bond. James Bond! Teeheehee!"

According to sources, Page was given the role due to his acting skills and also due to the fact that he's a man who is very, very male.

In preparation for the role, Page has started an intense workout regimen in hopes of gaining weight until he weighs in at around 130 pounds.

There is currently no official word on who will play the main Bond girl in the next film, although sources say it will be Caitlyn Jenner.
:poke:

:gay: yeah right

:rofl:

Oh, no doubt, commercial america is pushing the woke agenda. Look at all the commercials depicting mixed marriage families, even the cartoon commercials. Whatever, really don’t give a rip. It’s like all things, this will pass in time. As a personal note I have nothing against mixed families.

As a personal note I have nothing against mixed families.
Same here, nor do I have issue with non-whites of any color, or same-sex couples...just stop making it mainstream and shoving it in my face in every commercial break.

I also stopped watching NCIS Los Angeles, when they decided they needed a burkah-wearing team member.

I play several "mystery" games, off-line. A third of the characters in the games are black, and half are gay/lesbian. Reality, nowhere to be found.

Auto Transport Service
Back