• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Beck passes away

WileERobby

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:32 PM
Reaction score
Legendary guitarist Jeff Beck passes away. At 78 years old, he was a premier guitarist in the rock world. I was introduced to his artistry listening to the Yardbirds in my youth. R.I.P.

Another great musical great is gone.....may he rest in peace.

Too bad, didn't he just tour last year?
I only got to see him once in concert, in 1981. Still got my T shirt I bought there stashed away, I should see if it still fits!

I saw it on another post

RIP Jeff

What is Jonny Depp gonna do now?

RIP

Back in the 70's in my band, our setlist included "Heart Full of Soul", and "For Your Love".

Man! I’ve been binging Jeff for the last two weeks!

Did anybody see the cable show about Jeff? His other live was typical American (Happy Days Style) Hot Rods. This was made into an album cover “Guitar Shop” where it was presented to him before the release to his delight and surprise where he confessed to smiling and happily giving it the OK. He said something to the effect,
“This shows that they really know who I am, Hot Rods and Rock & Roll!”

Jeff, you will be highly missed!

I am so mad, still to this day, at Madison Square Garden, I missed Stevie Ray, Vaughan warm up for the master himself, Jeff Beck.
All because as the new guy on the job, the boss wouldn’t give me the night off.

Perhaps, just maybe, one day in heaven I’ll see this super dynamic duo jam again.

I even heard Jim Page give Jeff accolades as the most amazing best and innovative guitars there is. Having played with Jeff as a kid, and as time went on, J page says of Jeff, “Man! He just keeps getting better and better!”

I agree.

I think I’ll put on his musical track “Big Block” in honor of Jeff and his live of cars. It’s about just perfect.

Have a listen to this fella, described as a “Lumbering slow cruising big block with an occasional burnout,” this sound nails it.

Gods sped Mr. Jeff Beck, may you RIP & play in heaven!

R.I.P. Jeff Beck A true guitar playing legend, turned down a chance to play for the Rolling Stones

Another one gone!! R.I.P.

Auto Transport Service
Back