• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joanie wont be down for breakfast.

That's sad. I think I read a while back that she was living a hard life. Not sure of that though. What did she pass from. The article is pretty vague. RIP Joanie.

Had the pleasure of meeting Erin back in 2011. Got a pic with her and she autographed my Ertl "Happy Days" truck. She was very nice and talkative. These are pics of the pics,was still using film.

Erin Moran 1.JPG Erin Moran 2.JPG

R.I.P. Erin.

Wow...that is so sad to hear. I did read a while back that her life had been troubled by drugs and such. So many of the younger TV & Movie stars succumb to the evils of drugs and alcohol addiction.
RIP Erin.

Joanie used to love Chiachi. The article I read listed Heroin as a possible cause.

RIP Erin!

I don't know if "type casting" may have short changed her career potential after Happy Days; but this has happened to some tv stars...I'm not an RIP message guy hoping where ever she is...she's having a great time besides resting.

Auto Transport Service
Back