• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Cougar Mellonhead is a disrespectful POS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mellancamp has been an a$$hole most of his life! 40 years ago, when he was still just John Cougar, he was booked into a concert in London, Ontario. His band was to play between Del Shannon and the Beach Boys. When his turn came to perform, he played part of his set and then launched into a profanity laced tirade about he was REALLY the main event. Everybody had REALLY come to listen to him and not those other old has-beens. He ended his performance by throwing the drum set out into the audience and injuring two young girls, and stomping off the stage.
Later, likely after his P.R. people worked him over, he offered to come back and perform a make-up set for free. London pretty well said "We'll pass. We came to listen to the other guys anyways." .

John Cougarlips Melonhead
Never had much use for him, even back in the day...

I do not agree with what he did but what's with all the beating kids and hurting people and if you don't agree with someone - hurt or kill them because that is what patriots do? This is a car site and this is the second time this week the patriot group on here shot there mouths off about killing, hurting and or there trigger finger knock the **** off its not cool. Big mouthed old fat guys with lots of ammunition, move on to another site where people like that kind of crap people do not like it here.

Here is my two cents.
Unfortunately, I think we have all seen people do this. Actors, actresses, singers, etc. This is what I do, I do not go see any movie or show they are in, I won't purchase any of their music and I do everything I can to cut off their money source at least from me. I also when I see an establishment flying our (my) flag in the dark or disrespect our flag I will warn them that if they do not show respect for our flag I will not enter your establishment. I then follow through and don't give them my dollars.

Years ago, I dated a woman with two kids (13 and 17). I took them to dinner and then to a baseball game. When it was announced to please stand for our national anthem the 17-year-old proudly announced he was not going to stand for the anthem as that is his right. I immediately turned to him and told him "You are not out with your **** head friends now you are with me", and yes you have that right to be an asshole just as I have the right not to surround myself with ********." I then said, " you have about 30 seconds to get your *** out of that seat and face the flag because if you don't, I will not be buying you any refreshments and you will have a long walk home because you won't be riding in my vehicle ever again." He promptly got up and faced the flag.
What happened later between the woman I was dating and me is a story for another time. But the point is I find that when ******** are in danger of having their income cut off, they quickly change their ways.
The Amish have a term called "Shunning". That is what we need to do, cut off them off from their sources of income and isolate them. Shun these people.
Thanks for reading this.
God Bless America.

He was probably wondering why nobody stood up for him when he walked in? just another entitlement character!

You want to get to them, don't buy anything that they profit from. ******** like them live for the buck.

I do not agree with what he did but what's with all the beating kids and hurting people and if you don't agree with someone - hurt or kill them because that is what patriots do? This is a car site and this is the second time this week the patriot group on here shot there mouths off about killing, hurting and or there trigger finger knock the **** off its not cool. Big mouthed old fat guys with lots of ammunition, move on to another site where people like that kind of crap people do not like it here.
Sometimes guys will shoot off their mouths rhetorically here. Like you just did, scolding like a schoolmarm, and acting like you're this site's supervisor. "Old fat guys" ? Presumptuous, eh ?

Sometimes guys will shoot off their mouths rhetorically here. Like you just did, scolding like a schoolmarm, and acting like you're this site's supervisor. "Old fat guys" ? Presumptuous, eh ?
I was was not not scolding I'm sick of the crap if you guys want to beat and hurt and fight people and be patriots there are plenty of hate sites and groups on the net go there and hate all you wish , I am standing up and saying it's not ok Here ....

Thanks for standing up to the "Loud Minority", Bill. They tend to try and outshout the rest of us in the "Silent Majority". We keep quiet because we don't want to be the next target. I agree this negative, harming crap does not belong on our car site. Lately, there has not been enough "car" stuff going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back