• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Josh's Muscle car parts

Oh man, I missed that thread ! Does not sound like a reputable company. Thanks guys !

.....I've seen a lot of new posters on here selling some high end gear....which is cool.....but man, it's risky if they have no reputation.

I ordered an item from them a few years ago. Out of all the places to order from, they were the only place that had the item so I was pretty happy. I didn’t get the item after 2 weeks so I called. They said it was on backorder from the manufacturer. They said to call back in two weeks. I played the phone game for a while and finally had to get PayPal involved when they stopped returning calls or answering their phone. I finally got a credit from PayPal if I remember correctly indicated they got no response from them while trying to check into the matter. Luckily the item I ordered was only $25 and I was Just going to write it off as the time and hassle wasn’t worth it. But then I decided PayPal needs to know how this place operates. Took 3 months from the time I ordered to get a refund from PayPal.

I use AMEX for everything. PayPal is great though, but you need to manage expectations from individual sellers. I try to get on when a new member arrives selling high end stuff on here.....point them toward the welcome wagon....

Tried to contact them recently about a part they listed. Could not get through to a person by phone or a reply to an email.

Even after reading this post, I ordered a steering wheel from them last week. The order showed up in my inbox but nothing since. I tried calling and left a voice mail and then emailing them two days ago, nothing. So I filed a complaint with PayPal this morning for non receipt.

Low and behold, while I sitting here looking stupid, UPS showed up with a box from PG Classics. There it was, the steering wheel I ordered from Josh's Muscle Car Parts. It would have been nice to get a message saying that my part had been shipped via UPS like most companies would.

I do not like the fact that a company will take my money and not even communicate. But I am happy that I have my Steering wheel now!!!

So they did respond to my PayPal complaint and I closed it. They did say 'yes, we are still in business'. So if I need something, I may look them up. Of course I understand they will not respond to any messages via phone or email. Their prices are compatible with other vendors though.

@roadrunner57

Curious as to why you didn't "just" order the part from PG Classics, a reasonably reputable company instead of a third party with documented questionable rep?

I ordered from joshes because the price was cheaper, plus I had no idea they were selling PG classics parts.

Josh’s was $25 cheaper.

Terrible vendor.
Just went through a month long hassle with them.
I ordered “concours correct” battery cables for my coronet from them. They were not cheap! I received A body cables. After a frustrating call with a rep (guy tried to tell me that the cables were right.), they agreed to a return.

I had to ship the incorrect cables back on my dime, and had to file a paypal claim to get my money back.

Again, don’t bother with them!

Wow, lots of overnight "disagree" X's on this two year old thread all of a sudden.

@Cranky

@toolmanmike

??

I had good luck with them on a couple items, cheaper than classic and pg big difference.

I've ordered from them a few times with no issues, but maybe I was just lucky.

Would you like to explain all these red x club small.jpg you've been placing on comments on this old thread,
@Bob Nossal ?

Auto Transport Service
Back