• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just a word of advice after christmas....

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:16 PM
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_nzsiicvfRW1qa7p0i_500.jpg

On the other hand... got a neighbor you don't like... put your boxes out in front of his house. :)

I thought about this this morning. One of the folks on this road has a box by the road for a 52 " LCD flat screen. Not smart as we are a ways from police help.

Great reminder. I don't have curbside pickup for recycling but I recycle everything I can and take it to our townships drop sight. So I have an edge to keep things from being known. Merry Christmas all.

Good advice for all to heed both Christmas and through the year. Too many thieves out there these days.

Break them down, if you don't recycle. They take up much less room in your landfill.

Dang, the person on the right must got way more stuff if they broke down all the boxes and the bin is still overflowing... LOL!

Unless the contents of the boxes are intimidating to thieves. Just kidding. I break boxes down and take the ones I don't re-purpose to the recycling center a few blocks away. Thanks for the tip.

78824_01_kel_tec_plr_16_ar_15_pistol_5__640.jpgbvYF7iw.jpgpantherarms.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back