• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just cruzing in to say hello

AsTdiKd.jpg

Can't you come up with better material then this?
This act is old and it has been played out.
Go out in the woods with some chardonnay and come back with something new.

Which member or moderator is pulling our leg?
Is there a prize to the 1st member w the correct answer?

Can't you come up with better material then this?
This act is old and it has been played out.
Go out in the woods with some chardonnay and come back with something new.
I love camping, but I prefer a good Chianti. Or, as you would spell it...kiontee.

Well hell....if you want to stick yer head in a meat grinder then go ahead. Welcome to the forum. Lets see your car.

Hey mods wasn't there a rule about having political avatars/names???? Especially perverted/retarded ones?
Just making sure we maintain our standards here....

If there is, might ought to consider all of the political jokes and memes that are scattered all over the place as well.

It doesn't matter to me. Several people here express their political views here despite the rules, (if there are any). Having this person openly support his political party is fine by me as long as it doesn't intrude and derail conversations on the board, and get them locked. If he's not causing trouble, then there isn't any trouble.

It's obvious he's not here for car related stuff ! Nothing about his car or any pics. He's only pushing buttons he's a red x er in muti things I've noticed so far no reason why! Sounds like some jerk off that wants to get a rise out of you guys !

Someone asked where about s he lived in Mass and his response was go to the library and read a map ! Again jerk off!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back