• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just finished this up.

onebadmk8

Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Great Guy, what stories!! Fun job I must say, Check it out:

Digger_Dan-handout-proof.jpg

Anybody that gets in a front engine dragster & has there nuts hanging over the tranny & differential is a man in my book.

YES they are soldiers, at is driving. It's his handout for the track.

Anyone besides me catch that 6.15@240 out of a 398c.i. motor??

(and nice work btw)

Wow,

Great pictures and nice layout on the back. What lens were you using to get that tight shot on the front? I'm hoping you were not standing that close to the burnout.

Anyone besides me catch that 6.15@240 out of a 398c.i. motor??

(and nice work btw)

Oh yeah his **** runnssss! Been doin' it 50 years he better know something! LOL! He runs like 90% too! The dude is a charachter and half. I have to set aside an hour when I see his number on the caller ID. He was blast to work with.

Wow,

Great pictures and nice layout on the back. What lens were you using to get that tight shot on the front? I'm hoping you were not standing that close to the burnout.

He supplied me these shots. I have no idea who took them or what they used. I did the design/layout and graphics as well as the printing.

Anyone notice the wheelie shot in the background? The polaroid was made entirely in Photoshop. The masking tape looks real.

Auto Transport Service
Back