• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just in case I disappear in a day or two . . .

kiwigtx

Henchman #4 and Jack-Stand Racer #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score
I had an email this morning to my family account - saying threatening me to pay up US$1700 in Bitcoin or suffer the consequences of non-payment.

Usual drama.....they claim to have hacked my password, and gained access to stuff that is both personal and confidential.

Just a heads-up to all....these low-life scamming bastages are out there among us.

This is what I was sent.....

Scamming prick.jpg

Only $1700? They must not have found much!:p
Looks like a 12-year old wrote it. Did you piss off the neighborhood kids lately?
Maybe instead of money you can just send a picture of Liam Neeson saying "I will find you...."
:D

The first paragraph says it all.....scammer

Yeah they feed on people that fall for it. Tell them your in a huge mob called FBBO and we will take care of all issues.

Last edited:
Or, as in a real ransom case we'd ask for some proof of life of the hostage. Tell them they must obviously have the picture of you showing cheeks at the beach and you want to see it to know they're for real....or wait was that KernDog's picture...
:rofl:

I would write back and say "do your worst".
Then just carry on life as normal.

Unless there's photos on there of you unconscious, with an inflatable kiwi, naked from the waist down.
If that's the case I'd go and buy a carton of beer and a couple of bottles of whiskey and then write back and say "do your worst".

Only $1700? They must not have found much!:p
Looks like a 12-year old wrote it. Did you piss off the neighborhood kids lately?
Maybe instead of money you can just send a picture of Liam Neeson saying "I will find you...."
:D
Already deleted after I found it in my SPAM folder this morning.

Yes, it does look very 'amateur hour' by the writing style.

Or, as in a real ransom case we'd ask for some proof of life of the hostage. Tell them they must obviously have the picture of you showing cheeks at the beach and you want to see it to know they're for real....or wait was that KernDog's picture...
:rofl:
Jeez....forgot about those....I saved about 6 pictures like that of KD. :lol:

@Kern Dog ...your *** is about to become world famous :thumbsup:

I would write back and say "do your worst".
Then just carry on life as normal.

Unless there's photos on there of you unconscious, with an inflatable kiwi, naked from the waist down.
If that's the case I'd go and buy a carton of beer and a couple of bottles of whiskey and then write back and say "do your worst".
None of those photos.....camera was broken.

I do like the whisky idea though. :lol:

Oh they are obviously not wanting any replies....apart from their link.

The email apparently was sent by me to me according to the blacked out addresses above.

So they deleted their own address and inserted mine.

Respond, “And now authorities have your IP address, the Internet cafe you sent from, and the un-crypted account you gave”
Have a nice day!

If they really did have my personal details, the idiots would know I don't have a Bitcoin account setup. :rolleyes:

Sent at 318. Must be a prank from those FABO guys.
:lol:

Find their address and tell them you have a long range sniper rifle! Preferably.338 Lapua OR a .50bmg!

Auto Transport Service
Back