• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just like to say hi to all

Welcome back!

This is a cheap way of answering your question but do what you want! If not original already, than you should not have feelings about breaking up an original car. Build it the way you want! Good luck!

Hi.

nice car to start out with. My bud has a 73 SE that he's working on. Good luck and welcome to FBBO!

Last edited:
Very cool project car you have! Ill be looking forward to the progress!

Oi
welcome to FBBO, looks like a 2bbl 318 with a stock type cast iron manifold, that someone has changed air cleaner, fuel hoses, valve covers etc. & disassembled some.... I would highly suggest buying some books/manuals on the subjects, of what ever it is, your planing on doing with the car, engine building &/or repair, restoration, hot rod, resto-rod, a daily driver, street/strip car, get familiar with the type of engine, drive train, transmission, suspension, body, electrical, etc., I would also highly suggest, you buy a 72 Dodge Charger, Factory Service Manual for the specific "year, make & model of car" & educate yourself some on the car, get familiar with what things are, how they work, what they are called &/or be able to idenify parts, before you start any projects, they are full of a wealth of information & knowledge...

Hello budnicks, I have a service manual for a 73 charger, would you think that would work for my 72 . Thx

Auto Transport Service
Back