• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just starting my Mopar journey ...

zakman

Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone from Manitoba Canada. New to the forums and glad such an enthusiastic bunch of people here. Starting my Mopar journey with a 1970 Plymouth.
Cheers everyone.

What kind of ‘70 Plymouth? They’re all kool but, you got me wondering! :D

Hello everyone from Manitoba Canada. New to the forums and glad such an enthusiastic bunch of people here. Starting my Mopar journey with a 1970 Plymouth.
Cheers everyone.
You have to list the model with the make, unless it's a 1939.

Greetings from northern MI.

You got us all curious...model, pics, engine, grits regular or al dente?

Welcome!

A contest huh? I will guess Superbird!

:xscuseless:
Whar that car??

newwelcome.jpg

Welcome from Illinois!! With such a low key introduction, I'm guessing a Hemi GTX?

Howdy neighbor. Hope you guys dried out.
As far as guessing the ride.. how about the missing hemi Roadrunner convertible ??

Hello Everyone.
Haha. Ok, my bad for not posting model. Just wanted to keep a bit of anonymity ;)
Its a 1970 Plymouth Satellite/ Road Runner clone with 383 auto. Restored, but have a few plans in mind.

70 RR.jpg

Last edited:
Well it sure doesn’t look like you are from Thompson, maybe not even from the Pas.
Car looks nice, we will have to get more members to join from here, have to stay ahead of you guys. Can’t keep up on the football field.

Auto Transport Service
Back