• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

K-frame bushing bolts

moparman73

Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
Just installed new energy suspension polygraphite bushings to mount my newly painted K-frame to the 73 Charger.
Does anyone know the torque specs for the four bolts that hold the K-frame to the body? Also if anyone has a link to a PDF copy of the Factory service manual it would really be appreciated!

They should be 50 ft/lbs.

You should be able to get a factory service manual from ebay for like $30. They send them on a CD as a PDF.

50ft lbs? I think I torqued mine to about 125 with red grade A locktite on them. Don't want that bad boy wobbling around in there but I have solid mounts too

I bought a K-frame bushing set for my 73 Satty, I was wondering if when you guys got yours could you get the bolts and all? I got mine thru Year-One but they said i had to use my original hardware... Im hoping i can use them with no problem but it would be good to know i can get them if i do need them... Thanks..

Thanks you guys, I really hope mine will suffice but im glad to know you can get them!

Auto Transport Service
Back