• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

K frame bushings/isolator

BigBlock61

Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Does PST sell the k frame bushing kit for a 69 Coronet? I dont see anything on the site. If so can I get a part number?

I guess I'm going to have to look at the bag of my K Frame parts when I get home. I could have sworn they were rubber bushings between the frame and the k frame. Then again It's been off since 2009 and I haven't looked at the hardware since then, so there is every chance I could be wrong.

The K-member is a structural part of our uni-body cars. The upper/lower control arms, engine mounts, strut rods all have bushings, the k-member bolts directly to the frame, solid, no "give".

As correctly stated, k-frame bushings (to the unibody rails) started in '73. The only bushings you have are the control arms and the strut rods. Your k-frame bolts solidly and directly to the rails.

Auto Transport Service
Back