• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karma at work. Woman killed by hit and run driver.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
According to the news story This woman lost control of her car a Mercedes on I-285 around 10 PM and was struck by a Jeep. I highlighted the Karma in bold print.
Sad story the woman lost her life that is without saying. But the Karma Train keeps on rolling.

Here is the story.
Police said a gold 2001 Mercedes Benz E320 was traveling north on I-285 when the driver lost control and crashed into the median wall. A purple 2010 Jeep Wrangler then crashed into the Mercedes. Both cars stopped in the left NB lane and the Mercedes driver got out of her car and tried to cross to the right shoulder. She was hit by multiple vehicles and pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have identified her as 20-year-old Shamauri Fluellen, of Austell. The Jeep’s driver, 36-year-old Trellany Taylor was not injured.

Although several involved vehicles stopped and remained at the scene, investigators believe that the first vehicle that struck Fluellen left the scene before officers arrived. Police do not have a description of that vehicle. Investigators request anyone with information about the crash to call the STEP Unit at 770-499-3987.

Interesting enough I googled her name and found this page. And here is where the Irony hits hard.

Shamauri Fluellen

Name:
Fluellen, Shamauri Lynette

Date of Booking:
11/01/2020

Reason For Booking:
RECORDERS COURT – HIT AND RUN

RECORDERS COURT – IMPROPER/ERATTIC LANE CHANGE/FAILURE TO MAINTAIN LANE

https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/shamauri-fluellen/

According to the news story This woman lost control of her car a Mercedes on I-285 around 10 PM and was struck by a Jeep. I highlighted the Karma in bold print.
Sad story the woman lost her life that is without saying. But the Karma Train keeps on rolling.

Here is the story.
Police said a gold 2001 Mercedes Benz E320 was traveling north on I-285 when the driver lost control and crashed into the median wall. A purple 2010 Jeep Wrangler then crashed into the Mercedes. Both cars stopped in the left NB lane and the Mercedes driver got out of her car and tried to cross to the right shoulder. She was hit by multiple vehicles and pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have identified her as 20-year-old Shamauri Fluellen, of Austell. The Jeep’s driver, 36-year-old Trellany Taylor was not injured.

Although several involved vehicles stopped and remained at the scene, investigators believe that the first vehicle that struck Fluellen left the scene before officers arrived. Police do not have a description of that vehicle. Investigators request anyone with information about the crash to call the STEP Unit at 770-499-3987.

Interesting enough I googled her name and found this page. And here is where the Irony hits hard.

Shamauri Fluellen

Name:
Fluellen, Shamauri Lynette

Date of Booking:
11/01/2020

Reason For Booking:
RECORDERS COURT – HIT AND RUN

RECORDERS COURT – IMPROPER/ERATTIC LANE CHANGE/FAILURE TO MAINTAIN LANE

https://thegeorgiagazette.com/gwinnett/shamauri-fluellen/
Kind of a dark hobby you have there.

Is there such a thing as a "black baby names" book ?!?!

strange & sad...

Smiley Karma Is A BITCH.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back