• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I'm living in the Twilight Zone

You're right. I will likely take that route with benefit of a little more time going by without incident. Plate renewal notices for cycles get mailed out in early Feb. If I get a license renewal in the mail I'll know nothing's been done at their end. I think that would then be the time to file for a duplicate title.

It's been an experience!
Why did you RED X me on post #19 ? You got illegitimate goods passed off on you.

No idea how that happened. Certainly not my intent. See, I am living in the twilight zone. No disagreement at all with what you said.

No idea how that happened. Certainly not my intent. See, I am living in the twilight zone. No disagreement at all with what you said.
You are living in a world not of sight or of sound, but of mind. There's a signpost up ahead. You're in... The Twilight Zone.

I remember it. One episode freaked me out so bad I had nightmares for weeks after. I saw it again many years later and laughed at myself.

Anyway, no offense intended to you. I really don't know how the red X got there. Maybe I'll blame it on the trauma of that one episode.

Looks like someone is trying to find a way to pin some liability on you ; part out anything "save-able" , then get rid of the carcass. Now.

That was my thought as well, somebody is looking for a payday because the guy was killed on your motorcycle.

He wrote you a bill of sale
If it mentions the bike you’re clear

Auto Transport Service
Back