• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Key ignition switch

PolaraFury

Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score
Where can I get the key ignition switch? 67B Body.

I don’t need authentic I just want it to work.

I replaced the relay on the firewall and when I hook the battery up the motor cranks.

Why did you replace the relay? Un plug the ign switch first and see if it still does it. The switches are all over the Net,,,

switch

Why did you replace the relay? Un plug the ign switch first and see if it still does it. The switches are all over the Net,,,

switch
I replaced the relay because it wouldn’t do anything when I turned the key, but it would crank if I jumped it with a screwdriver

switch
I unplugged the ignition key switch and it still cranks when I hook up the battery

Your thought please?

I would do more diagnosing before replacing more parts. Start with new relay. Didn't crank with old relay and now cranks when battery is hooked up. Sounds like another bad new part or it isn't wired correct.

I would do more diagnosing before replacing more parts. Start with new relay. Didn't crank with old relay and now cranks when battery is hooked up. Sounds like another bad new part or it isn't wired correct.
I second that!

Yep start relay is stuck closed or the coil is getting energized from some unknown source

Auto Transport Service
Back