• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kinky thoughts

RonnieK

Local time
3:32 AM
Reaction score
Thought I’d ask the community for some ‘kink in radiator hose’ thoughts.

Put in a new Meziere water pump in the Charger this off-season with AN-20/steel braid lines running to and from the radiator. I can’t stand hose clamps and see at least 2-3 cars a season get wrecked because they just rot/squeeze themselves off.

26” 2-core Champion. I don’t want a bunch of braided line running around so kept it tight and have some tighter than usual corners.

Think these are too tight? It’s my belief that it’s not but understandably are borderline. Thought I’d pick y’alls brains. Motor is a stock 383.

I should also note I tried to better the alignment the braid with multiple angles of fittings to no avail. One angle was too far, the next angle degree was too short. Because it’s close quarters, it’s super awkward. Your alternative would’ve been making a gigantic loop one way and coming back, which is what I did not want to do. It was an awkward angle for both.

2DDDD026-3F54-4632-8090-5EDE2AEA6E08.jpeg

F8E66047-7E8C-4EB5-BC1A-BAEDB598A05A.jpeg

Last edited:
Kinky :carrot:

or is it ?, sort of looks like
being sucked in 'compressed' after it cooled off
unless that was before it ever ran than ignore my guess

otherwise, I think it'll be OK

Auto Transport Service
Back