• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kirstie Alley won’t be down for breakfast.

Another one gone R.I.P

I've always had the hots for her, always! Thin or fat, she was hot. And that sultry voice that would melt steel! I don't generally get wispy about any celebrity, but she was a beauty, a Conservative, and was just...hot!

RIP. You'll be missed.

There's "softcore" B&W shots of her out there.

Wearing some kind of 'carny" outfit....well, most of it.

Rebecca on Cheers is just like someone I know, except in the looks department.

Screenshot_20221206-115340_Chrome.jpg

One of the things I liked about Kristie was she had a set of brass balls when it came to saying what she wanted. She let everyone in Hollywood and elsewhere know where she stood in terms of conservative values and be damned if they didn’t like it. She was a female stud.

God Bless her on the journey to the Pearly Gates…… and let’s hope St Peter has a sense of humor….

"Kirstie Alley was a prominent member of The Church of Scientology, becoming one of the religion's earliest celebrity recruits."

Kirstie Alley was Scientology's 'bulldog' and one of its earliest celeb recruits

RIP Kirstie. Unless that's not what you planned.

• What does Scientology believe happens when a person dies? Well, in Scientology, we believe that you yourself are an immortal spiritual being that has lived before and will live again. As such, you've lived many lifetimes and, potentially, you have many lifetimes ahead of you.

Last edited:
1670347293550.png

This is what my mind sees.

"Kirstie Alley was a prominent member of The Church of Scientology, becoming one of the religion's earliest celebrity recruits."

Kirstie Alley was Scientology's 'bulldog' and one of its earliest celeb recruits

RIP Kirstie. Unless that's not what you planned.

• What does Scientology believe happens when a person dies? Well, in Scientology, we believe that you yourself are an immortal spiritual being that has lived before and will live again. As such, you've lived many lifetimes and, potentially, you have many lifetimes ahead of you.
Well I guess she won’t be going thru the Pearly Gates then …… my bad. But all the rest of what I said I stand by. Scientologists are freaks of a cult. But that aside……

RIP Rebecca/Kirstie

Net news is saying she had colon cancer, in a very advanced stage when they first found it, no time to help give her more time, RIP girlfriend.....sad we losing so many now......

A lil' diddy;

my twins were named after
Rebecca (because of her dark hair) character from Cheers
&
Rachel (because of her lighter/mousey blonde) character from Friends

Lisa liked those 2 characters & those 2 sitcoms & those 2 names
oh well, don't know why I shared that

Auto Transport Service
Back