• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Krylon glass paint

Make sure the VHT is specifically for glass. The Krylon IS. If the VHT is not then it will easily come off.

I used the yellow krylon stained glass paint for my high beams and it worked like gem! I get a ton of compliments on them. I got the paint at Michaels craft store. That place is hell on earth but they had the paint.

I got the paint at Michaels craft store. That place is hell on earth but they had the paint.

ehhhh, whenever I go with my wife, there's always lots of hotties around. I don't call that hell on earth. lol

ehhhh, whenever I go with my wife, there's always lots of hotties around. I don't call that hell on earth. lol

You must have went recently while girls are there buying things to make barely there Halloween costumes. I saw nothing but 60 year old home ec teachers.

Haha you guys are crazy! I went to Michaels the other day and they didn't have any, so I went home and ordered it off Amazon. I'll post some pics once I get my car worthy of pics lol.

And I am still talking about the paint! No girls there either!

You must have went recently while girls are there buying things to make barely there Halloween costumes. I saw nothing but 60 year old home ec teachers.

Same here. Not even home ec teachers, just craft crones and hobby hags. I want to trade my local Michael's for Rusty's!

Heh....they're out there too, I'm tellin ya. Another good place is Stein Mart.....they might have the paint too. lol

Want to see a gaggle of high maintenance hotties?

Try Panera Bread.

I've been driving police interceptors since 1992, and have known a lot of guys who had light issues. The law in all 50 states is you can not have red or blue lights facing forward, and you can not have wig-wag headlights. You can have flashing red or amber to the rear, but no blue. Some states have requirements for when vehicles must have green lights, but no state that I know of prohibits them.

By the way, while if doesn't impact us, it's against federal law to flash or alter the high brake (cyclops) light on the back of a car. So, if you see a cop who has had their cyclops light modified to strobe or flash, you can tell him to "stop breaking the law!" :)

Yeah, that's who's always in the Michaels near our house. And they always have about 50 little things that look the same but have a different product number, so the cashier has to ring up each and every one of them.

By the way, while if doesn't impact us, it's against federal law to flash or alter the high brake (cyclops) light on the back of a car. So, if you see a cop who has had their cyclops light modified to strobe or flash, you can tell him to "stop breaking the law!" :)

Ya that's what I wanna do :laughing9: piss off the local authorities, so when I'm driving around with no hood and open exhaust they'll like me even more. They already know where I live because you can't miss my car or the sons dart in the driveway, or the rubber marks in front of my house. So far their responses have been positive. Goin out on a limb here and sayin don't think that would be in my best interest, but not sure. :eusa_think:

If I'm not mistaken, unless the lights are functional, I don't think there's a lot law enforcement can do. If you convert to a two headlight system and leave the inside lights non functioning, I think you'll be ok. I could be wrong. It's happened a time or two. lol

Auto Transport Service
Back