• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L cars in the 66-67 Dodge Charger Registry

Thanks, I will just wait. I think I have to wait until he lists it to upload pictures

I'll do the 67 additions I like. Dual master cyl, fender turn signal indicators, column auto. I too prefer the 66 steering wheel and console

Haven’t looked at the registry lately, as of the end of July 2020 there were.
528 autos made, 64 in the registry. 16 column shift.
132 4 spds made, 17 in the registry.
I think these car probably have the highest percentage of basic 440 L cars of all years still around restored or not. Sure would be nice to prove it. Please register yours, or your friends car if they will let you.
As I said before, Jon will not identify your name or address,location, unless you want it. You can contact him and ask.

Haven’t looked at the registry lately, as of the end of July 2020 there were.
528 autos made, 64 in the registry. 16 column shift.
132 4 spds made, 17 in the registry.
I think these car probably have the highest percentage of basic 440 L cars of all years still around restored or not. Sure would be nice to prove it. Please register yours, or your friends car if they will let you.
As I said before, Jon will not identify your name or address,location, unless you want it. You can contact him and ask.

I've been looking around for links to the registry and what I've found seems down. Does it still exist?

Auto Transport Service
Back