• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND LA small block engine and 904/727 trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Jacalone

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:02 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a good used running 318, 340 or 360 and a working 904 or 727 transmission to go with it. Must be located in Florida, do not want to have to have it shipped or drive a long distance to get it.
If there is something available between North Florida and Fayetteville, NC that comes up between now and Monday, I may consider it as well.

Have one in NY, if you could make that work.

I have a complete 1979 360 engine and 727 trans out of a Chrysler 300--only factory hi performance unit from the factory--hasnt run in awhile but everything is complete except for the carburator--$1500.00--in Ft Pierce Fl 34982--it is a low milage engine but has been sitting

I have a complete 1979 360 engine and 727 trans out of a Chrysler 300--only factory hi performance unit from the factory--hasnt run in awhile but everything is complete except for the carburator--$1500.00--in Ft Pierce Fl 34982--it is a low milage engine but has been sitting
Thank you, but I have purchased a 440 and a 727.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back