• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lack of Power

I saw the title of this topic and expected this to be about a Ford.

The oily plugs mean worn engine/bad valve stem seals. You should use NGK '5' heat range plugs or even 4s.
CHAMPION N-14Y were the origional plugs but N-12YC will work just fine or AC R45XLS or R44XLS or Champion RC-12YC will also work......IMO...Champions are just as good as NGK more readidly available and usually less expensive.....plus I get my Champion plugs for free......
BOB RENTON

Well there is a good reason to like Champion plugs.....

CHAMPION N-14Y were the origional plugs but N-12YC will work just fine or AC R45XLS or R44XLS or Champion RC-12YC will also work......IMO...Champions are just as good as NGK more readidly available and usually less expensive.....plus I get my Champion plugs for free......
BOB RENTON
If you can get Champion J-11Y spark plugs for free that would be a bonus.

If you can get Champion J-11Y spark plugs for free that would be a bonus.
Except that the OP's application is for 3/4" reach plugs...(by the photos shown, #29 &30)....which are Champion N series. As noted, J-11Y plugs are 3/8" reach for B/RB engines, except the OEM HEMI, which are 3/4" reach.
BOB RENTON

Auto Transport Service
Back