• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies on my car yesterday

erickson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:08 AM
Reaction score
Fun at the 50th yesterday

5691ECA1-8D33-486E-B715-65BEC44D6BE2.jpeg

Uhh......I see the one in the middle:D

Did that bow the wing?......I can see two but not three supporting that weight....

Even if they all looked like Jessica Biel... get your ***, and your boots off my car!

That's the 2nd pic I've seen of someone sitting on a wing. I know it harkens back to the advertisement IIRC, but I don't like people touching my car, leaning on is worse, but sitting on is strictly forbidden!

And I'm thinking if one or all loses their balance.........

Why would you do that?
Now you have to clean the snail tracks
Off the wing..

Oh, hell no! Get your *** off my ride!
I seriously question the authenticity of that photo. 440'

MMM ... let me see, three not so thin middle age ladies sitting on top of the wing of my charger Daytona, or a very expensive bended wing part to replace,
A brave man you are.:steering:

I doubt the wing would bend. Those heavy duty aluminum wings could be adjusted to provide 400 pounds of down-force at high speed, without bending - so much force that they required support struts inside the quarter panels.

Would never happen if I owned that car. Stand by it - not on it. Was it for real??

The picture is real. I was at the event over the weekend and they were actually staging the photo as I was walking down the aisle of aero cars.

There was numerous occasions of similar pictures being made over the weekend. Overall, an amazing event. I ran into several members of the forum at the show. Even spoke to two couples from Norway. Others from Sweden, Ireland and numerous groups from Canada.

Love it. Have at it Ladies. Sit on my car ANYTIME. Of course, mines worth about 100k less.

Great weekend Eric.. thanks for the Atlanta to Alexander City scenic tour! Why would anyone doubt the authenticity of that picture, sat on mine for most of the first stage at Dega today so I could see the back turn and jumbotron at the same time. I've seen 4 x 200lb men standing on a wing before. Both Leah and I sat on mine at Atlanta for the www.thetransmission.com photo shoot as well
Atlamta Motor Speedway Georgia 128.JPG
Atlamta Motor Speedway Georgia 133.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back