• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ladies on my car yesterday

It's exactly what is wrong with social media you get the trolls to come out and post embarrassing comments about the women in the pictures and the other ones who think everything is faked. The idea of this
forum is to post USEFUL things that we can all gain from positively. It doesn't make you cool to make negative comments on this forum there are plenty of trash sites that will listen.
Peace!

The nasty comments about the ladies is disgusting. Those aren't just random women, they are wing car owners wives and probably members here. I am pretty sure you wouldn't walk up to an owner and say "man get your overweight middle aged wife off that wing". Seriously guys have some class.
There is so much disrespect on the internet and some forums it amazes me. Were it me I would boot these guys making the insulting remarks. Another thing that amazes me is why anyone thinks they have a right to tell another person what to do with their car. It's mine and if I want to let someone set on it or run it off a cliff that's my business. I's sure a lot of these comments come from trolls though. I would hate to think that The Mopar Community is attracting this type of person. Great photos of some great cars. I'm not fortunate enough to own one so I appreciate you sharing :)

I doubt the wing would bend. Those heavy duty aluminum wings could be adjusted to provide 400 pounds of down-force at high speed, without bending - so much force that they required support struts inside the quarter panels.
Wow, they built these cars to take anything! Thanks, I never knew they had inner support struts. An awesome car just keeps getting more and more awesome!

I’d worry more about those clod hoppers they’re wearing scratching the paint. Maybe something 16 and 100 pounds, naked, clean, maybe.
So what are you saying? , your into naked 16 year olds?. That's fucked up,get help.

Cool picture. I grew up in Dayton Beach Florida and my next store neighbor would take pictures of his two daughters on the wing every year. He has passed, but his daughter love those pictures,and still have the car. I would post them here, but I wouldn't want cheap, gross comments made about them.

Profile page says 70.
In dog years, lol
If it bothers you that much I'll say 19, once ya get 70, 16-18-25 all look the same. But now you mention it, 16- no way 25-30 better, they're out of that stupidity phase.

Last edited:
This isn't the 'Blue Forum' so how bout keeping things on the up and up?

How bout a pic of 2 or 3 STANDING on the wing!!? :D I know these things were designed for a lot of down force but how much can they 'stand' lol

Wow Guys and Gals, this smacks of Olly Reed!
He could start a punch up in an empty room...
Jealousy is a terrible thing indeed, folks get grumpy when they don't have a wing car to allow peeps to sit on!
They think its a type of 'showing off', I don't care if the wing snaps and my wife ends up in hospital/wheelchair or even worse, DEAD!!!
That's forgetting the disrespect shown to the car and other rare car owners.
Some of us will never own a wing car and deffo would not let folks sit on the exterior panels or appendages, if we owned one!!!
If you prod the lion in his cage he's gonna get upset...
Show respect to others and stop rubbing:elmer: NON wing cars guy's and gals 'up the wrong way'.:soapbox:

Jealousy is a terrible thing indeed, folks get grumpy when they don't have a wing car to allow peeps to sit on!
They think its a type of 'showing off', I don't care if the wing snaps and my wife ends up in hospital/wheelchair or even worse, DEAD!!!
Some of us will never own a wing car and deffo would not let folks sit on the exterior panels or appendages, if we owned one!!!
Show respect to others and stop rubbing:elmer: NON wing cars guy's and gals 'up the wrong way'.:soapbox:

I sure hope this is sarcasm...... I don’t own a wing car and doubt I ever will, but I’m certainly not “rubbed up the wrong way”. I think the pictures are great. If the owner wants someone on the wing, that’s their business. Having no wing cars, we ought to let them do what they want with their property......

I gotta ask.. WHOM where we rubbing the wrong way at a 225+ owner aerocar reunion?? The Charger 500 guys or maybe you're buddies with some butt hurt Ford Talladega owner that had nothing to sit on?? !! :jackoff:

I gotta ask.. WHOM where we rubbing the wrong way at a 225+ owner aerocar reunion?? The Charger 500 guys or maybe you're buddies with some butt hurt Ford Talladega owner that had nothing to sit on?? !! :jackoff:
Umm, Ford owners do have something to sit on! :D

Umm, Ford owners do have something to sit on! :D
18E7A6DD-5AAF-4A54-973C-AE8C2BFBCC24.jpeg

19AC3ACA-D2D4-486F-B434-2B2ACA6A9949.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back