• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lady GaGa-Don't care what anyone says about her....

What Do you think of Lady GaGa

• She's a awesome performer

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Don't like her style

Votes: 60 69.0%

• Total voters
I can't say I like her music, but she has the talent to get noticed!

and she's not bad either! :love6:

Shes got a great voice and a terrific pianist.She's a marketing genius and is much more talented than Madonna or Cher who both dont play instruments.Don't get me wrong, Madonna and Cher have terrific voices but Lady Gaga writes all her own stuff. Thats where she has them both beat imo.

OK, so let's go with
1. Writes her own stuff....
2. Plays her own instrument (piano)
3. NO FREAK SHOW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNEkytNcuM

She is very talented, and was in marketing before her recent fame. She's selling a product and doing a great job. Not my cup of tea but kinda catchy. I'm an old school rocker at heart...

I can't believe some feel she/it is atractive. Has some talent but doesn't do AANNYTHING for me.

She has talent and brains to market herself.

Remember Bowie, TRex, (Glam Rock). Stuff to get your attention or your left playing the Holiday Inn lounge circuit.

She will evolve and stay relevant for many yrs to come.

she's not bad as far as singing goes,but it just isn't my style of music,i like classic rock,oldies,classic country.

What do you think about her?? I think she is not as fancy and bling bling like lady gaga and that is what i like about her and with an "ordinary" haircut and without the crackhead-makeup she looks pretty good. By the way i like music better which is influenced by rock`n`roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_8U93SvVyY

My two daughters listen to her all the time. Now I don't mind her music. The freak show is just an act to get attention and sell more records. Unfortunately she's smarter than most cause this works and she's banked 100mil in the last year.
I hear she was with or dating Cameron Diaz last year but that was just what I heard from work of mouth.

Clicked on the vid and it crashed my adobe flash plugin.....

Auto Transport Service
Back