• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lady GaGa-Don't care what anyone says about her....

What Do you think of Lady GaGa

• She's a awesome performer

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Don't like her style

Votes: 60 69.0%

• Total voters
My two daughters listen to her all the time. Now I don't mind her music. The freak show is just an act to get attention and sell more records. Unfortunately she's smarter than most cause this works and she's banked 100mil in the last year.
I hear she was with or dating Cameron Diaz last year but that was just what I heard from work of mouth.

Unless Cameron Diz is a bi-sexual, last I saw A-Rod getting finger fed by Cameron at the Superbowl.

Looks like a Dude too.

WHO? DIAZ OR LADY GAGA?
im not a big fan of cameron diaz, with that nasty acne.i saw her w/o makeup and shes flat out scary.
Wonder what A Rod thinks when he wakes up next to her in the morning?

That would be a shim...

I'd like to check out those meat curtains.
Nice body, nice face w/o all the nonsense on. Something about her does it for me and I like her voice.

Attachments

• lady-gaga.jpg
    lady-gaga.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 265
ah boys, you come outta one and spend the rest of your life trying to get,,,,,,,,
:munky2:

I'd like to check out those meat curtains.
Nice body, nice face w/o all the nonsense on. Something about her does it for me and I like her voice.

Meat curtains? Really? You have an older brother that really used to screw with your mind when you were a kid, didn't you?

Yeah, I guess it's tough when you get your butt kicked daily by your sister.

Not daily but on a few occasions, She cracked me in the head with a set of skis and not with the flat end.ouch.

Last edited:
Wow alot of people are voting but not too many responses. I still think she rocks and is very talented.

Old rock and roll for me.CCR and BTO is my favorite.Nothing like riding in your ride and listening to the oldies.

Old rock and roll for me.CCR and BTO is my favorite.Nothing like riding in your ride and listening to the oldies.

I'm an old R & R guy too. To the end. I'm just stating that Ladt GaGa is a very talented performer and musician with some very catchy lyrics.

I like all music, but have a soft spot for glam. I was a huge "Sweet" fan, and they started glam, and "GaGa" is a new piece of glams proccession. I like her!!

If you watch any interview with her including the Jay Leno and Anderson Cooper interview. She's as feminine and sweet as any girl you'd know. She's a very personable and caring woman. Much better than that scienetolology freak Madonna.

Fox on the Run, by Sweet was pretty catchy too! Not sure where I stand on GaGa yet. cant say as I ever heard her.

Auto Transport Service
Back